- Still Natural Spring Water: 330 ml, 500 ml, 600 ml, 750 ml, 1.5 L, 5 L
- Sparkling Natural Spring Water: 330 ml, 500 ml, 1.5 L
- Sparkling Flavoured Drinks: 500 ml, 1.5 L
- Still Flavoured Drinks: 500 ml
- Still Natural Spring Water – 18 months
- Sparkling Natural Spring Water 500 ml – 5 months
- Sparkling Natural Spring Water 1.5 L – 6 months
- Still Flavoured Drinks 500 ml – 5 months
- Sparkling Flavoured Drinks 500 ml – 5 months
- Sparkling Flavoured Drinks 1.5 L – 6 months
- KHULA Soft Drinks 500 ml – 5 months
- KHULA Soft Drinks 1.5 L – 6 months
- ViV Power & Sports Drinks 600 ml – 8 months
aQuellé is sold at all leading retailers and forecourts.
For bulk purchases, please send an email to [email protected] to request the distributor’s details in your area. Alternatively, Makro stocks aQuellé at competitive prices.
Hint: It often helps to ask the store manager for the product/s you are looking for, as they usually make an effort to stock it for you!
We currently have distribution set up nationally; for further enquiries about the distributor in your area, please email us: [email protected]
We use PET1 plastic for our bottles. For more info on the safety of PET, you are welcome to click on the following link: http://petco.co.za/what-is-pet/.
Yes, our bottles are made from PET1 plastic which is highly recyclable and we encourage recycling of our bottles. We are a member of Polyco, who has a list of national drop-off centres on their website. Refer to the following link for more information: https://www.polyco.co.za/
Keep up the cycle of sustainability and recycle every bottle you drink.
No. Our bottles are made from PET1, which has no BPA. For more information on PET, click on the following link: http://petco.co.za/what-is-pet/.
The aQuellé flavoured drinks are sweetened with a combination of fructose and a non-nutritive sweetener blend of which aspartame is a component. For more information on aspartame, you’re welcome to click on the following link: www.sweeteners.org.
aQuellé is actively involved in a number of sporting events and numerous community events around the country. Requests for sponsorship can be sent to [email protected]
The energy/kilojoule content of our flavoured drinks are listed on the nutritional table on the labels. The details can also be viewed here.
The pH of our Natural Spring Water is listed on the nutritional table on the label. You can also view the level here.
All aQuellé products are bottled with Natural Spring Water. We do not alter the mineral composition during the bottling process. The Fluoride contained in aQuellé Still and Sparkling Natural Spring Water is naturally present in the water, and is indicated on the label.